Monday, October 18, 2004

Kerry Desperation Tactic #6742; Bush's October Surprise for Social Security

Oct 18 MSNBC
Kerry: Bush planning ‘January surprise’ on social security

"The last thing America's seniors need is the president's 'January surprise,' "
Kerry said, speaking at Mount Olivet Baptist Church, a black congregation in
Columbus, Ohio. "That's a surprise we can all live without."

so is the truth apparently,

Oct 18
FactCheck.org
Kerry Falsely Claims Bush Plans To Cut Social Security Benefits
It's not Bush's plan, and it wouldn't cut benefits

Doesn't President Bush frequently talk about reforming social security? He mentioned it in the debates, he mentions it at every campaign stop. What kind of surprise is that? Kerry's October surprise has been available on GeorgeWBush for a year or so,


President Bush will strengthen and enhance Social Security, guaranteeing no
changes in benefits for current retirees and near-retirees, while giving younger
workers the opportunity to use their Social Security payroll taxes to build a
nest egg for retirement that can be passed on to their families.

President Bush has proposed voluntary personal accounts for younger workers
that would allow them to build a nest egg for retirement that they would own and
control, and could pass on to their families.

President Bush has proposed to expand savings opportunities through the
creation of Retirement Savings Accounts (RSAs) and Lifetime Savings Accounts
(LSAs). RSAs would provide all Americans with an easy, tax-preferred way
to prepare for retirement. LSAs would give all Americans the opportunity
to save tax free to pay for job training, college tuition, the down-payment on a
first home, a car to drive to work, or their retirement.

4 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 9:09 AM, Blogger William said...

Keep up the good work and continue posting great information. I have a website that I think you will find of particular interest.

real estate listing

 
At 5/05/2006 7:08 AM, Anonymous home equity loans said...

home equity loans

 
At 7/29/2006 4:22 AM, Anonymous small business banking said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my small business banking site.
Good luck!

 
At 2/13/2007 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[color=#9db]Hi,
I am aware that the fast mode to destroy an amazing friendship is to say them that you felt. The last stuff that I desired was to destry the storythat I had with him. Ok, I often wonder if I'll never know someone who makes me feel the way I felt when I was with them and have them feel exactly the same way about myself, evne when he talk something about [/color][url=http://www.justontime.info/sitemap3.html]keywords generator[/url][color=#9db]. What if you are with a guy that you believe is the one to put the ring on. That just a
nnoyed me for the rest of the time I was there so I had to put that in this written so someone could feel the same way that I tried when I discover it, that guy is fine though. And I did do that for you and though of you while doing so. It was thinking that if you have trouble forgiving somebody for bad things they did to you, then you need to invent something similar that you have made to someone else, and understand why they did what they did, or at least try. I don't know if I am able to do it.
Penelope[/color]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home