Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sandy Berger: If the slacks don't fit, you must admit!


bergerdockers
Originally uploaded by punditreview.

Former Clinton National Security Advisor Sandy Burglar, er, Berger, has pleaded guilty to stealing classified documents from the National Archives prior to his testimony before the 9/11 Commission.

An honest mistake he called it. They all do.

ABC News was kind enough to run the headline, "Berger to Plead Guilty to Taking Materials". Not classified materials, just materials. Paper clips, stamps, pens...what materials? Jeeez.

You remember Sandy Berger. He was the Clinton point man on that mysterious organization that seemingly mushroomed into an international menace overnight.

Washington Post, Feb. 20, 1998, Mary McGrory, "Amid the Monica uproar, a call to arms."

According to George Magazine, "[Clinton] went to the extraordinary length of assigning his national security advisor, Sandy Berger, to be the administration's Scientology point man." Berger even briefed Travolta as would a senior senator, George reports.

Travolta was part of Clinton's efforts to soften his portrayal in the film. Travolta went to Washington to promote Scientology just before Primary Colors began filming, reported George. Travolta told the magazine, "The next day, I met with Clinton. He told me: "Your program sounds great. More than that, I'd really love to help you with your issue over in Germany with Scientology." I was waiting for the seduction that I had heard so much about. I thought, "Well, how could he ever seduce me? And after we talked, I thought, Bingo! He did it. Scientology is the one issue that really matters to me."

Hollywood pretty much has the run of the Clinton White House, even we have learned lately, the National Security Council. National security adviser Sandy Berger parlayed with actor John Travolta on the matter of the Germans being less beastly to the Church of Scientology, of which John Travolta is a member. The Germans say that Scientology is not a religion but a cult, a position that was long held by our government. Time magazine called Scientology "a hugely profitable global racket that survives by intimidating members and critics in a Mafia-like manner" Embarrassed, overworked White House spinners explain that Clinton is a bear for religious freedom. They are shocked that anyone would think there was any quid pro quo in the equation, even if Travolta plays Clinton in a forthcoming movie, Primary Colors...." (Hat tip: FactNet.org)


The blog No Caliban has been asking the right questions,

I am much more curious to learn whether the appropriate government entities are
going to review his fitness for further access to classified material.

I am not suggesting that Berger misused any information as chairman of Stonebridge, a senior adviser to Lehman Brothers or the law firm of Hogan & Hartson. But in Washington, knowledge is power, and secret knowledge is great power. With no access to secrets, Sandy Berger could be out of business.


20 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 2:03 AM, Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a money for college related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is money for college

 
At 10/16/2005 11:46 PM, Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a survey for money related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is survey for money

 
At 10/19/2005 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 
At 10/21/2005 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about business center chino resource related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 10/24/2005 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good post. Look at my site if you can. Thanks! unclaimed money

 
At 10/25/2005 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. investing newsletter

 
At 10/30/2005 11:27 PM, Blogger Car Insurance Center said...

I Really think you have a great blog here.

I have several pages of my own:

My first blog/site is about car insurance instant online quote and covers car insurance instant online quote related stuff.
My Second blog/site is about Work From Home..
My Third blog/site is about Wheel Chairs and covers Wheel Chairs related stuff.

Please feel free to visit.

 
At 10/31/2005 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams

 
At 11/02/2005 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
direct car insurance or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for direct car insurance info.

 
At 11/15/2005 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

round and broun christine * round and broun chyanne * round and broun clip * round and broun clips * round and broun cream * round and broun denise * round and broun destiny * round and broun download * round and broun dvd * round and broun erica * round and broun eve * round and broun film * round and broun foto * round and broun fotos * round and broun galleries * round and broun gallery * round and broun gals * round and broun gif * round and broun isis * round and broun ivey * round and broun jada * round and broun jemini * round and broun jenna * round and broun jpg * round and broun kandi * round and broun kapri * round and broun kia * round and broun kim * round and broun lexi * round and broun lori * round and broun marie * round and broun meka * round and broun michele * round and broun mocha * round and broun molly * round and broun monet * round and broun monica * round and broun movies * round and broun mpeg * round and broun mpg * round and broun mpgs * round and broun myra * round and broun nikky * round and broun orgy * round and broun paige * round and broun passion * round and broun pebbles * round and broun persia * round and broun pic * round and broun pics

 
At 11/22/2005 2:17 PM, Blogger kleinooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a stretch ira site. It pretty much covers natalie choate, ed slott topical stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 11/23/2005 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like sports cars, antique cars, classic cars, race cars oe Nascar, you will enjoy my web site.

I make, jewelry quality, custom car badges from your club's logo or design.

Please visit my web site at www.arnirbrown.com

Arnie Brown

**car club****car club*

 
At 12/20/2005 7:36 AM, Blogger Auto Insurance Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about auto insurance quote, please feel free to visit.

 
At 1/16/2006 8:09 PM, Anonymous Dental Health said...

Hello! Blog surfing(as usual) and I found you guys. Nice feeling here. I'll come back . Keep up more stuff about Dental Health, please.
All the best, Dental Health

 
At 7/23/2006 4:46 AM, Anonymous stock index table said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a stock index table
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 
At 7/23/2006 4:46 AM, Anonymous stock index table said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a stock index table
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 
At 7/23/2006 4:46 AM, Anonymous stock index table said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a stock index table
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 
At 2/05/2007 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wonderful blog. I've learned alot about insurance broker
here. I've got a little site which contains info about insurance broker , as well
as a few other things. Please stop by
Thanks

 
At 3/07/2007 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl scout

 
At 3/07/2007 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just us boy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home