Thursday, September 08, 2005

Beltway Blogroll on Pundit Review Radio

This week we interviewed National Journal's Danny Glover, the editor of Beltway Blogroll, an excellent new blog that looks at the growing number of policy blogs shaping Washington debates.

Why did National Journal decide to start a blog? What impact are blogs are having on policy debates on Capitol Hill? What issues have blogs had an impact on? What issues they did they miss an opportunity to make an impact? What's the most surprising thing you've learned since starting Beltway Blogroll?

Those are just a few of the areas we covered. We hope to have Danny back as the SCOTUS debates heat up in the next few weeks.

6 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find great deals on eBay with the misspelledauctions.com search engine

Misspelledauctions.com


Awesome

 
At 10/27/2005 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for blog quiz. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to blog quiz

 
At 10/27/2005 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

 
At 10/30/2005 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

 
At 10/31/2005 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

 
At 11/06/2005 3:15 AM, Blogger The Blah Brain said...

Hey would you like to trade links with me? [I place your link on my site, you place mine on yours] I have over 20,000 hits a month on my blog - www.theblahbrain.com just post a comment if you're interested and I'll gladly put your link in my blogroll on the sidebar! Thanks, Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home